Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
maloneto...

Sensei Level 1
(20)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Promo code for year

Are there a promo code for discount for year of service
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: Promo code for year

@malonetony83

It doesn't look like you've received a reply yet. Let me have one of our agents take a look at this for you. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @malonetony83,

Thanks for asking! While we didn't have any specific promo codes running at the moment, we are so excited that you want to give Mozy a try we've created a special code just for you! It'll be valid on any new sign-up for an annual or biennial plans for MozyHome, and it's a five-use code so you can send it to four of your favorite people.

Since it's only a five use code, I'm going to send you it in a private message, as posting it publicly may lead other users to snag it. Smiley Happy So please check your Community inbox for that sweet code!

If any other fantastic soon-to-be customers are reading this post and want a code of their own, let me know! We'll be happy to work something out for you. Smiley Happy

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@malonetony83 - Please let us know if you need any setup help! We're here 24X7!

Have a great night!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
maloneto...

Sensei Level 1
(20)

Thank you I will use this
angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

Awesome! So glad to hear it.

If this thread is resolved for you, please make sure to click "Accept as Solution" on my comment above where I explained about your code. Smiley Happy

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
maloneto...

Sensei Level 1
(20)

Done thank you
0 Reps