Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
Solved (Go to Solution)

Over Limit Message

Dear Mozy Community,

I am seeing a message that I am over my limit (see screenshot attached).  And that 39.9 MB of files are awaiting backup.  When I look at my settings, however, I see that I have 5.3 GB available.  See screenshot attached.  Why am I getting the over-limit error?

AllanH
(203)
Solution

Re: Over Limit Message

@CharleneT

Sorry to hear you've encountered this issue. We've created an article specifically for this issue. Please follow the steps outlined here:

https://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/Solution/Over-Quota-ErrorAccountError3-when-under-quota

Let us know if you continue having issues or need additional assistance.

Thanks!

Well, it's all a bit odd.  I took the steps indicated in the article.  There was no number next to USED.  Then I ran in administrator mode -- and no change to the USED number.  But, even though that's all I did, now Mozy does seem to be working fine.  Thanks for the help.

ShawnL
Community Manager
(565)

@CharleneT

I'm happy to hear that everything is back up and running! Should you have any trouble in the future, please reach out to the community and we will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Shawn L.
Community Manager