Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
Brian1
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

One computer is not being backed up

I have two computers on my account, one is being backed up and the other is not. Can anyone tell me how to re-start the one not being backed up please?

AngelinaS
(222)

Re: One computer is not being backed up

@Brian1   I see two issues with the second computer's backups.  One is the outdated MozyHome software, and two is the FilterError0.  Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve both issued: http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/Solution/I-need-to-reinstall-my-MozyHome-Windows-client

You will want to follow the steps starting at "For earlier versions of Mozy:".  Copying the conf.dat file will eliminate the need to re-select the files and folders you want backed up.  During the uninstall process, do not keep any configuration files for later use.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(580)

@Brian1

I see that you are using an older version of Mozy 2.20.3.278.  You should only need to update Mozy to the latest version using this link since you are using and older version of Mozy:

http://mozy.com/downloads/mozysetup.exe

Once you have download and installed the update, Mozy should be able to fix the error that it's reporting and either start a manual backup from the Mozy status window or just wait for the automatic backup to run on it's own.

Please post and questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
username...

Master Level 1
(2984)
Solution

@Brian1,

Mozy 2.20.3.278 came out in the summer of 2013. There have been more than a dozen versions of the Mozy app since then. Be sure to install operating system updates via Windows Update before installing the latest version of Mozy.

AllanH
(203)

@username_issues

Great advice!

Benjamin_C
(155)

Did the posts in this thread help you solve your case? Let us know if you have any other questions!

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
JaredG
(580)

@Brian1

I'm still seeing that your other computer is not backing up because you have not updated yet.

If you are not sure whether or not you have all your Windows updates then please install for 32 bit systems install from this link: Windows 7 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 1 and for 64 bit systems install from this link:Windows 7 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1

Install the appropriate version for your system and then install the latest versions of Mozy from here:

http://mozy.com/downloads/mozysetup.exe

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
Tyler_W
(72)

@Brian1 Still seeing that this problem persists. Have you tried the steps above to help resolve your issue? Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead
AngelinaS
(222)

@Brian1   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

AngelinaS
(222)

@Brian1    Do you still need assistance with the second computer on your account that is not running backups?

Thank you,

Angie