Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
mpi
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Omitting one computer - reimbursement

I was billed yesterday for two computers but want to downgrade to one computer since I no longer use my other computer.  I took it off the plan today (I think). Since I was only billed yesterday for the year, can I get reimbursement for removing one computer?

Benjamin_C
(104)
Solution

Re: Omitting one computer - reimbursement

We'll be happy to look into this! In general you should start a chat with us to make such a request, by following the instructions in this article: http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-contact-Support

I'll also go ahead and create a case on our side, and send you an email with more instructions. Either reply to the email, or contact us via chat, and we'll be happy to look into this!

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
Tyler_W
(72)

Re: Omitting one computer - reimbursement

@mpi

It appears that you were able to get this resolved with your case correspondence with @Benjamin_CWe feel like this issue has been resolved. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead