Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
The Mozy Blog: Windows 10, FilterError0, and Digitally Signed Driver Errors
A new update has been released for the Windows client that resolves some issues users were experiencing with Windows 10. Check out the latest blog for details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
In case you missed it, April's webinar has been posted!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

How do I know what machines failure affects?

I've got 3 machines backing up to my Mozy account.

This morning I got a popup telling me that I was out of space and that backup had failed.  So I bought more space.

But how do I know what the state of those machines is?  It doesn't tell me which machines were affected by the failure.  A Mozy support person said that this would be transparent to me, that everything would automatically get backed up now that I've bought more space, but the user interface says that it won't reattempt until tomorrow.  So I may have stuff on 3 different machines that's not fully backed up and I don't even know.

Do I have to manually restart backup on all 3 machines today to know that I'm covered?

AngelinaS
(211)
Solution

Re: How do I know what machines failure affects?

@Alan1234  You can check the backup status of your computers online from the Account Page under My computers.  This will list each computer and the last time it backed up.  

At any time you can run a manual backup as per http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-start-a-manual-backup

If this helped you please like the response given and press Accept as Solution

Thank you,

Angie