Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
The Mozy Blog: Windows 10, FilterError0, and Digitally Signed Driver Errors
A new update has been released for the Windows client that resolves some issues users were experiencing with Windows 10. Check out the latest blog for details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
In case you missed it, April's webinar has been posted!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
ErinGail
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Billing

As of right now my account is not active, it's been a few years since I last backed up anything.

I was wondering if I subscribe to the monthly home price, can I cancel my account without having to be stuck paying for a full year?

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(386)

Re: Billing

Good morning. It appears you haven't got a response from the community yet. Let me get a support agent that can answer that question for you. Sit tight!

Zach M.
Community Manager
JaredG
(418)
Solution

@ErinGail

If you start your account on a monthly billing cycle then you may cancel any time with out paying for a years service.

We have monthly, yearly, and biennial accounts.

Here is a link to our pricing plans for Mozyhome accounts:

http://mozy.com/product/mozy/personal?ref=0811cfe9&s_kwcid=TC|12983|mozy.home||S|p|69097378325&cid=s...

Scroll down the page until you see the title "MozyHome pricing"

Please post any other questions.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
Tyler_W
(72)

@ErinGail

Did @Jarεdδ's answer, answer your questions? Is there anything else we can assist you with?

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead
AngelinaS
(211)

@ErinGail    Did the information provided by Jared answer your questions?   If this helped you please like the response given and press Accept as Solution

Thank you,

Angie

ErinGail
Student
(0)

Yes, I'm sorry. My PC is down right now.
AngelinaS
(211)

@ErinGail  Please let us know if you need additional assistance when the computer is working again.

If this helped you please like the response given and press Accept as Solution

Thank you,

Angie