Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
houckruss
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Deploying a custom back up set for use as default

Is there a way to create a custom back up set  that I can use as the default? I don't want pics or videos to be backed up as well as a file size limit.

0 Reps
JaredG
(479)

Re: Deploying a custom back up set for use as default

@houckruss

You may create a custom backup set with your own rules for a specific folder or set of folders.

Here is a link to our knowledge base with instructions on how to create a custom backup set.

Creating Custom Backup Sets

Article ID: 000003104

Comment 

MozyPro allows you to create custom backup sets for your specific needs.
  1. Right-click the MozyPro icon  in your system tray, and select Settings > More Settings > Backup Sets.
  2. Right-click within the left panel of the Backup Sets tab, then click Add Backup Set. The Backup Sets window will appear.
  3. Specify a name for your new backup set in the Backup Set Name field.
  4. In the left pane, select the locations where your files are stored.
  5. To create rules for your backup set, click Add a rule, then use the drop-downs and text field to specify the rule criteria. The rules wizard appears.

Figure 1. Backup Set Editor

Rules Window
  1. To add another rule, click +.
  2. Click OK to save your new backup set.

The newly created backup set is automatically checked/selected for backup.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
houckruss
Cook
(0)
Solution

Re: Deploying a custom back up set for use as default

Thanks bud. I found that as well and also the config section on line. All set now.

R

0 Reps