Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
angelag
Community Manager

(1054)

Reminder: You Can Suggest Enhancements to Mozy

Did you forget that you can suggest feature enhancements and improvements for Mozy? Never fear, we're here to give you a reminder about our Idea Exchange.

shutterstock_105976154.jpg

What is the Idea Exchange?

It's a section of the Mozy Community that has been set up specifically with your opinions in mind. It's a suggestion box of sorts, a place where you can leave recommendations for upgrades, enhancements, and changes to the service, product, or site in general.

Why Use the Idea Exchange?

The Idea Exchange is one of the first places that our developers will look for great ideas and projects to start on implementing for future versions of the software. They'll also take stock of how many people support the idea, so it's important not only to leave new ideas, but to like other requests that have already been made there. If you see an idea suggested that you think would be a good one, go in and like it or leave a comment voicing your desire for the same change.

Ways to Use the Idea Exchange

• Feature Enhancement Requests: Is there something you wish the backup client would let you do or something you feel would make the restore process smoother? Maybe you just need additional functionality in your account home page? Leave your request in the Idea Exchange! Our developers regularly check the Idea Exchange for ideas on what they should implement first.
  • Respond to Others' Requests: Like an idea someone else has for improvements to the software? Leave a comment or like it to let us know you're behind it! The more people who want it, the more likely it moves up on our list of things to improve or functionalities to implement.
  • Inform Us of Bugs: Is the client or your account not working the way it should? Let us know in the Idea Exchange so we can look into it. I would also recommend you reach out to Support with any bugs you find, but the Idea Exchange is a good place to start and to check if it's already been reported.
  • Provide Suggestions to Other Users: Maybe the issue you found is reported, there's already a thread in the Idea Exchange for it, and you have a work around that you've been able to complete. Suggest it for our other users and technicians also! They'll be grateful for a work around, and the developers might be able to use your suggestion to further create a fix for the issue

If you want to know more about the statuses assigned to ideas, see: Idea Exchange - A deeper look

Have questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them in the comments below!

Don't forget to enter our current Community Contest for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!

Comments

derrickobeon

Visitor

I think I left my contest feedbvack in the exchange. Can you fix?

JaredG

(581)

derrickobeon,

I could not find your contest feed back in the idea exchange, or I would be able to move it for you.

Here is the link to the contest page, but you must be registered in the community first in order to win.

If you haven't registered, here is a link with instructions on how to register. 

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

@angelag - Thanks for posting this Angie! 

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

All of our previous blogs and webinars can be found in the link below:

Mozy Blogs

Mozy Webinars

Should you have any questions, please let us know in the comments.

jerryfalk

Visitor

I became familiar with these blogs through your newsletters. They are really excellent sources of information. You should also include this information in your documentation. I ended up at the community through a Google search but couldn't find some of this same information in your doc section. 

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

@jerryfalk

Thank you for your feedback! Most of the information from the blogs are turned into knowledge base articles instead of documentation articles. If you search for the exact blog title of keywords from the blog then you should be able to find the information there. If there are any specifics that are missing from our User or Admin Guides in the documentation section, please let us know or create a post in the Idea Exchange and we'll check it out right away. 

Thanks!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(565)

@derrickobeon @jerryfalk

Don't forget to enter our contest!

Community Contest

Thanks!