security 09-02-2014
Receive an error mess... 09-02-2014
I wish to cancel my s... 09-02-2014
updating my credit ca... 09-01-2014
tylerp
Employee

(1)

Nexus 7

Did you guys see our Community Contest that zachm posted a couple of days ago?  We are going to redesign our Community and would love your input. There will be a random drawing for a new Nexus 7 for those who submit ideas on how to make the Community better.  To enter to win, just post your ideas in the Idea Exchanged. Have you looked into the new Nexus?  It seems to be pretty cool.

My last two blog articles have been Stash related:  Mozy Stash for Mac and Tips for Stash.  To continue with that theme, I want to reassure you that Mozy Stash will work on the Nexus 7 that uses Android Jelly Bean.  This is one more way that you can always have your important files with you.

I was going to submit some of my ideas in the contest to try and win.  Zachm cleverly added at the end that employees cannot win, so I am a little bummed.  An idea that I was going to submit is I think that it would be nice to see more of Mozy’s Orange and Green around the Community to brand it and make it a more exciting site.  If you don’t have any ideas, spend a few minutes and read some posts, try and change some Community settings, or read through the discussion board.   You could win a Nexus 7!

Comment on Thread
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.