Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Can I Back Up My Website or Blog with Mozy?
Do you have a personal website or blog you'd like to keep backed up? Check out the most recent blog post for more information on how to do it...

July's Webinar: Using a client configuration to control what your users backup
This months webinar on 07/26 will show you how to create a client configuration within the Administrator Console that you can push to your users. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
ShawnL
Community Manager

(532)

Mozy wins another Stevie award!

As previously mentioned, Mozy was announced as a finalist for a Stevie Award in the Best Use of Technology in Customer Service category! Mozy previously won a Silver Stevie in 2015 and a Bronze Stevie in 2014 so it was a delight to be nominated again in 2017. 

The results are in and Mozy by Dell was awarded a bronze Stevie Award for their submission on Mapping the Customer Journey. Over the last few years, Mozy has been conducting research on our customer's journey and from that research, we have implemented a large number of updates and enhancements to improve the support experience. We're always looking for ways to make sure the customer experience is seamless, pro-active and beneficial to our customers. 

C5reJvrU8AIBzjk.jpg

(Mark Goetz and Zan Phillips accepting the award)

Congrats! Another well deserved award for a world class support team

As always, should you have any questions please reach out to us through the Mozy Community by starting a new thread, posting a comment below, or feel free to reach out to support.

Thank you for using the Mozy community forums!

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(532)

For reference, all of our previous blogs and webinars can be found in the link below:

Mozy Blogs

Mozy Webinars

Enjoy!

JaredG

(500)

Zan said I could take the trophy and put it on my desk.

Just kidding I didn't ask but I have to say that having Zan and Mark in our management here at Mozy has made a big impact on the great environment we have here that made this award possible!

angelag
Community Manager

(956)

Woohoo! Go Mozy!

ShawnL
Community Manager

(532)

Very exciting! Next year we're aiming for gold!

angelag
Community Manager

(956)

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read this post and support us in our latest victory. Smiley Happy

If you have a moment, we'd love to get your feedback on our Community as we gear up to redesign. All you have to do is leave a comment on our Community Feedback Giveaway blog post to enter to win! Thank you so very much for being an essential part of our Community.

rollthembonesnightly

Visitor

Congrats

ShawnL
Community Manager

(532)

@rollthembonesnightly - Thanks! We really appreciate it!

Since you've posted a couple time, don't forget to register in the community so you can start earning new ranks and roles!