Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Threads Date
Android Auto Photo Up... 03-27-2017
Favorites 03-27-2017
Refund 03-09-2017
Labels
Announcements
Community Feedback Contest Winners Announced!
The Winners from the Mozy Community Feedback Contest have been announced! Did you win? See who won a $50 Amazon Gift Card on the blog yesterday...

Did you miss the March Webinar?
It's Okay, we've got the replay. If you've ever wanted to know how to diagnose and troubleshoot basic Mozy problems this is the webinar for you. Catch the replay and leave your questions here: March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix It? .
zachm
Admin Emeritus

(401)

Mozy Community Registration Promotion AGAIN?!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Are you a Mozy Home Free customer that needs more storage but already referred all of your friends? Are you a Mozy Home customer that would like a free month of backup?

Well now referrals aren't the only way to get free storage!  Back by popular demand!!!  For the next eight weeks we are running a promotion in the community.

It's very easy. If you register for an account in the community we will add 256MB of storage to your Mozy Home Free account. The storage will be added at the end of the promotional period. Once you register for a community membership then you can make a comment on this blog article for an additional 256MB of storage. It doesn't end there though. Make a post in our idea exchange, comment on another blog, start a thread or comment on a thread and we will give you and additional 256MB of storage per post. The maximum storage provided will be 1GB, so that means if you register for a membership in the community, post on this blog and then write two other posts elsewhere in the community, you will get a total of 1GB additional storage.

We know there are already quite a few members of the community with Mozy Home Free accounts so we are extending this offer to you as well. Simply comment below and we will be happy to apply the storage to your account after the promotion ends. You may also write up to an additional three posts throughout the community to get a total of 1GB of additional storage.

We don't want to leave out our Mozy Home paid customers during this promotion so if you register for a community account and then make a comment below, we will extend your account one month for free. The total I can give is one month of free service so simply register and post below. But please feel free to use the general discussion boards if you have questions about Mozy or need assistance.

If anyone has support related questions then please post them on the appropriate board. This board is simply so I can track the members of the community that want to be involved in this promotion. We will be holding a few contests and promotions this year so stay tuned. If you are a reseller, please don't think we forgot about you! We have a contest just for you!  If anyone has any questions for me about this promotion then please post them below or send me a Private Message. I'll get back to you as quick as possible. This promotion doesn't have many rules but please be considerate of the Community Guidelines and don't forget to check out the New to the Community section.

If you need assistance, please create a post in one of the numerous forum discussion boards.  Afterall, that is why we are having this promotion!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Comments

Kim_D

Visitor

Thank you for this promotion. I appreciate your service. It really does give me peace of mind. Thank you.54255464

Kim_D
Warrior

(7)

Thank you so much for your service and your offer for more space. My first post here.

nabz
Villager

(0)

Thanks for the free space.

hammberry
Cook

(0)

This encourages me to update my Mozy activity.

rletson2
Assassin

(0)

Thanks for the o ffer,

BobSmiley Happy

stlbball...

Villager

(0)

Hook me up wih the free month please!  Also, would be great to extend the amount of space a basic home membership gets.  I'm over by a few gigs but don't want to upgrade to get another 20gig because I feel like I'm already spending too much as is!

rockstar
Assassin

(5)

I like free, so keep on going!

Thanks Zach.

By the way: enhancing knowledge sharing is good too.

BR, Maarten

MJE
Villager

(0)

Although I haven't yet really needed it for restoration, I do appreciate knowing my Mozy Free Home account would be very useful!

mcardman
Cook

(0)

To ride the coattails of others: I'm a Mozy Home user and already a Community member. Do I qualify?

edoflorida

Visitor

Thanks MOZY. Love your product and the promotion is a winner...

Rjh4242
Villager

(0)

Great promotion! Thanks!

BradleyC...

Villager

(0)

Thank you for the free month.  It is really appreciated!

sparty76
Villager

(0)

Thanks for offering the opportunity for MozyHome users to participate in the promotion. Great service for worry-free backups (and restores!).

JaneDoe

Visitor

Thanks.

Am I getting more storage for the following? "register for an account in the community we will add 256MB of storage to your Mozy Home Free account. The storage will be added at the end of the promotional period. Once you register for a community membership then you can make a comment on this blog article for an additional 256MB of storage."

SN11224
Assassin

(6)

Thanks for this great opportunity! MOZY has saved my hide after my computer died while I was in college in 2012. I can't imagine qhat I would have done if my brother hadn't introduced me to it. I love MOZY

thx
Villager

(1)

Mozy has saved me on more than one occasion. Thanks!!

sisskind
Villager

(0)

I am using Drop Box and am paying for storrage because of my pics and music. I have so much free space being offered. I would lilke to eliminate the payment to drop box, but I have become comfortable,

I think I will move some files to Mozy and see how it goes.

silvatek
Villager

(0)

As an existing community member, may I have a little extra storage too?

By the way, I'm in the United Kingdom, not the "United Kindom" as spelled by you.

RobVB
Villager

(0)

Thanks for the ongoing free storage!

Hi ZackM! Please add my 256 MB for posting here!

Russell_
Villager

(0)

Mozy is a wonderful product!

briholl
Villager

(0)

Great promotion. Thanks!

CraigR

Visitor

Thank you for the free month of Mozy.  More importantly, thank yor for the security of Mozy backup.

CraigR
Villager

(0)

I posted but the post displayed as "visitor".  I suspect you have to be logged in to get the promotion?  Sorry, I'm not very familiar with blogs.  I see others who are "visitors" and may not know they need to sign in.

Bond_not...

Villager

(0)

I'm a longtime Mozy user and have moved it across several computers without any problems. Mozy has never failed me.

mch2
Villager

(0)

Safe, reliable, easy. Mozy's the best.

vashek
Student

(1)

I do hope you have some automation in place to sift through all these comments! ;-)

Anyway, I've registered and posted in another place, now looking forward to my extra space - thanks!

I have to say that I struggled with backup before discovering Mozy.  Burning DVDs was just so time consuming that I procrastinated.  I got an external hard drive, made an image copy or two, then procrastinated.  I knew I should backup, but let's do it tomorrow.  Now, finally, I have a set-and-forget system, with the assurance that everything is backed up to no more than a few hours ago.  It's wonderful!  Like a dummy, I have installed Mozy on several friends' computers, and didn't even think to request the referral space.  I won't forget next time!  Thanks Mozy.

MtnSk8tr
Villager

(0)

Without this promotion, I wouldn't have known there was a Mozy community.  Thank you!

zachm
Admin Emeritus

(401)

@silvatek Where are you seeing the 'United Kindom' text? Thanks!