Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Threads Date
error message 03-12-2017
Refund 03-09-2017
Labels
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
zachm
Admin Emeritus

(401)

Mozy Community Registration Promotion AGAIN?!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Are you a Mozy Home Free customer that needs more storage but already referred all of your friends? Are you a Mozy Home customer that would like a free month of backup?

Well now referrals aren't the only way to get free storage!  Back by popular demand!!!  For the next eight weeks we are running a promotion in the community.

It's very easy. If you register for an account in the community we will add 256MB of storage to your Mozy Home Free account. The storage will be added at the end of the promotional period. Once you register for a community membership then you can make a comment on this blog article for an additional 256MB of storage. It doesn't end there though. Make a post in our idea exchange, comment on another blog, start a thread or comment on a thread and we will give you and additional 256MB of storage per post. The maximum storage provided will be 1GB, so that means if you register for a membership in the community, post on this blog and then write two other posts elsewhere in the community, you will get a total of 1GB additional storage.

We know there are already quite a few members of the community with Mozy Home Free accounts so we are extending this offer to you as well. Simply comment below and we will be happy to apply the storage to your account after the promotion ends. You may also write up to an additional three posts throughout the community to get a total of 1GB of additional storage.

We don't want to leave out our Mozy Home paid customers during this promotion so if you register for a community account and then make a comment below, we will extend your account one month for free. The total I can give is one month of free service so simply register and post below. But please feel free to use the general discussion boards if you have questions about Mozy or need assistance.

If anyone has support related questions then please post them on the appropriate board. This board is simply so I can track the members of the community that want to be involved in this promotion. We will be holding a few contests and promotions this year so stay tuned. If you are a reseller, please don't think we forgot about you! We have a contest just for you!  If anyone has any questions for me about this promotion then please post them below or send me a Private Message. I'll get back to you as quick as possible. This promotion doesn't have many rules but please be considerate of the Community Guidelines and don't forget to check out the New to the Community section.

If you need assistance, please create a post in one of the numerous forum discussion boards.  Afterall, that is why we are having this promotion!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Comments
NickoF42
Villager

(0)

I've been using Mozy for about 5 years now and I've had recourse to it twice.  I.e. it's saved my skin twice in 5 years which, by my reckoning, is fantastic!  I am a real fan.  Keep up the good work! 

DataProt...

Villager

(0)

Since 5 years I'm using Mozy without any problems. I can save and restore my data at any place in the world. The deduplication and encryption features are outstanding. No competitor is able to provide this enterprise features in the consumer market. Thanks for this great toolSmiley Very Happy

Keep up the good work, and don't forget to add the facility to backup to a NAS Smiley Wink

OJ

martinball
Warrior

(0)

I use Mozy for peace of mind. I have a local backup to a NAS box, but use Mozy as an offsite back up. Never needed to use it but good to know its there.

daMonst
Villager

(1)

This is a great & very clever way of getting us all to log in to the "community"!  But hey, it works!

Trip
Villager

(0)

Thanks for offering free service for home users like me.

Willyv
Villager

(0)

Mozy is great because it does the job quietly and reliably. Once in a while I need to restore a file or two which also is a very easy task. The versioning is great as well. Thanks for the extra storage!

Willy

somerville
Warrior

(6)

This is a great idea. As a retired guy I don't have a lot of important files to keep safe but I do a bit of programming and need to be sure that my programs are safe. Of course, I do tend to make frequent changes to my programs and it is so easy to forget to make backups and, in the past, I have lost too much work through not making backups. My Mozy Home Free account has all this sorted out now though Smiley Happy. Just occasionally, my programs folder approaches my 2GB limit so I will find the extra storage very useful.

kcregister
Villager

(0)

thank you. Smiley Happy

Hoctar
Villager

(0)

Thanks, Mozy!

luruiz101
Cook

(0)

Thank you for making this offer available to loyal users!

EricG

Visitor

I appreciate learning new ways to use Mozy.... keep up the good work

jettrails
Villager

(0)

Mozy is the least intrusive backup program I have found! Thanks

snow
Villager

(0)

I'd love a free month! count me in.

I'm so very thankful to Mozy for the free storage.  Two weeks ago, the hard drive on my desktop died.  After the new hard drive was installed I was able to restore everything. A thousand thanks!

margaux

Visitor

Nice offer! Thanks, Mozy!

SCB
Cook

(0)

Thanks.  Mozy's been great. 

Azaxis
Villager

(0)

Using Mozy since 2008. Tried several other solutions, some of them worked significantly faster, but with overall experience I returned to Mozy as best solution for me by now. Keep it up!

pshjunk
Cook

(0)

Who can argue with free.  I'll take it.  Thanks.

phantomf...

Assassin

(2)

OK, I'm in!  Seriously, using Mozy has saved my bacon a few times.  Whenever someone tells me they lost files, I tell them about Mozy.

ila0
Villager

(0)

Thanks for the promotion - can always use extra space!

gdubs
Villager

(0)

Thanks.  Great promotion.

TedO
Villager

(0)

This is a great way to improve and expand the quality and function of the Mozy product. 

raviballa
Villager

(1)

Thanks, Registered.

dalindst...

Villager

(0)

Thanks for the promotion!  I am very glad I have Mozy to back up my important information.

Zrexxer
Villager

(0)

Awesome!  Thanks, Mozy.  I've been a Mozy customer for several years now, and it saved my bacon when I had a hard drive crash awhile back.

mata
Student

(1)

I started using Mozy in grad school after a professor told us about a friend who made multiple copies - paper, cd, back-up drive - of his dissertation, only to have his house burn down.

A free month would be great.

brightrose
Villager

(0)

Free stuff is good.

Bry
Villager

(0)

Thank you Mozy for the free month....did I register for this properly? Please let me know if I did not......thanks again Mozy -- Mozy is the best!!!

PBearSF
Assassin

(8)

Been a Mozy Free user for many years now.  Love the service but, being on a fixed income, am always glad to see a way to add a bit more space to my free account.

Thanks!