Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
zachm
Admin Emeritus

(402)

Mozy Community Registration Promotion AGAIN?!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Are you a Mozy Home Free customer that needs more storage but already referred all of your friends? Are you a Mozy Home customer that would like a free month of backup?

Well now referrals aren't the only way to get free storage!  Back by popular demand!!!  For the next eight weeks we are running a promotion in the community.

It's very easy. If you register for an account in the community we will add 256MB of storage to your Mozy Home Free account. The storage will be added at the end of the promotional period. Once you register for a community membership then you can make a comment on this blog article for an additional 256MB of storage. It doesn't end there though. Make a post in our idea exchange, comment on another blog, start a thread or comment on a thread and we will give you and additional 256MB of storage per post. The maximum storage provided will be 1GB, so that means if you register for a membership in the community, post on this blog and then write two other posts elsewhere in the community, you will get a total of 1GB additional storage.

We know there are already quite a few members of the community with Mozy Home Free accounts so we are extending this offer to you as well. Simply comment below and we will be happy to apply the storage to your account after the promotion ends. You may also write up to an additional three posts throughout the community to get a total of 1GB of additional storage.

We don't want to leave out our Mozy Home paid customers during this promotion so if you register for a community account and then make a comment below, we will extend your account one month for free. The total I can give is one month of free service so simply register and post below. But please feel free to use the general discussion boards if you have questions about Mozy or need assistance.

If anyone has support related questions then please post them on the appropriate board. This board is simply so I can track the members of the community that want to be involved in this promotion. We will be holding a few contests and promotions this year so stay tuned. If you are a reseller, please don't think we forgot about you! We have a contest just for you!  If anyone has any questions for me about this promotion then please post them below or send me a Private Message. I'll get back to you as quick as possible. This promotion doesn't have many rules but please be considerate of the Community Guidelines and don't forget to check out the New to the Community section.

If you need assistance, please create a post in one of the numerous forum discussion boards.  Afterall, that is why we are having this promotion!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Comments
silvatek
Villager

(0)

It was the header text on a data entry box when I clicked "Log in to like this post". I just now tried to find it again but I can't, sorry. It wasn't a data field entry, it was fixed text as the header of the box in a grey bar. I probably have to log out to find it again. If I do, I'll let you know.

By the way, I'm getting a bit tight on space. Smiley Happy

silvatek
Villager

(0)

@zachm Found it. It's in "Please select your locale". How do I attach my screenshot to this?

silvatek
Villager

(0)

@zachm 

United Kindom photo 2014-02-2423_14_25-ChooseLocale_Mozycom_zps4364717e.jpg

zachm
Admin Emeritus

(402)

@silvatek Just click on the little tree icon and browse for your image. I want to make sure we don't have any typos, but I'm not seeing it.

tree.PNG

silvatek
Villager

(0)

@zachm I tried the tree but there was no way to find a file on my PC, so I uploaded to Photobucket and pasted the HTML.

The URL for the page in error is https://rainbow.mozy.com/rainbow/mw/locale/index

zachm
Admin Emeritus

(402)

@silvatek I see it now. I'm passing this along to the people who can make that change.  Thanks!

chrismirto
Villager

(2)

I love Mozy!! Been a fan for many years now! And I love these contests!

jollyholly
Warrior

(7)

This is a great offer. Thanks. I'm looking forward to checking out the community.

Techalder

(269)

We are glad that you all like this little bit of Mozy love - and it's a way of saying thanks for spreading the word about Mozy.

Have you had a chance to check this out?

http://mozy.com/product/solutions/file-sync

Try it out and let us know what you think...

Tech  :-)

ShadowGrl
Elite Level 2

(10)

Thanks, once again, for the offer for extra free storage! As one (possibly others) commented, mozy has been very reliable.

Geoff_B
Villager

(0)

Happy to be part of the community.  Mozy rocks!

egoli
Villager

(0)

I am a Mozy paid subscriber and so heopefully I will qualify for this promotion. Thanks for offering it.

Hey this is cool.  The extra storage is much appreciated.

lere
Villager

(0)

Thank you

annbird

Visitor

Thank you for the free storage!

HB
Villager

(0)

Thank you for the free storage.

Buzz
Spy

(4)

I just joined.  Looking forward to being part of he community

Buzz
Spy

(4)

Buzz is short for Buzzard.

D-in-Vir...

Villager

(2)

This is a great promotion, and I'm very thankful for Mozy!

alxyr
Elite Level 2

(10)

Thank you for free storage.

Izzy2143
Villager

(2)

Thanks for the service that I hope I never need!

Talonet
Warrior

(7)

Thank you! Smiley Happy

kerrbro
Villager

(2)

Count me in too. Thanks for the xtra space!

dw7189
Villager

(2)

Thank you!

Mozy keeps my important stuff synced & backed up!

ajmg
Elite Level 1

(8)

Hello,

I had finally the time to read the february newsletter. And I discovered this thread. I'm a Mozy Home paid customer and already a Community member. Do I qualify for that fine one free month deal?

FYI I'm happy my mozy customer and I have made my parents and parents in law clients of mozy ;-) At that time we connected to mozy USA. Now there is mozy in europe/France (since we are french), but we are happy to be able to smothly continue using our accounts already created with mozy USA.

michaelg...

Warrior

(3)

I believe I should be receiving an additional 1 GIG of storage. Please advise when I will see the increase.

Thank you.

joseph rand

Visitor

I like Mozy it is very interresting, I reccomend it to all my friends.

zachm
Admin Emeritus

(402)

@michaelg2002 The article should answer all of your questions. The promotion is running for about two more weeks and then after that the storage will be added.  There are a lot of participants and this is a manual process so it could take a bit of time once the promotion is over. I'll be posting an article stating when the changes have all been made.

tfkq
Villager

(0)

I've used Mozy for years and it has saved me from disaster several times. Thanks for being so good and free.