Threads Date
Which board should I ... 08-17-2017
Cannot back up 08-14-2017
install errors 08-14-2017
File access 08-13-2017
Internet Explorer Fav... 08-12-2017
Labels
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
zachm
Admin Emeritus

(402)

Mozy Community Registration Promotion AGAIN?!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Are you a Mozy Home Free customer that needs more storage but already referred all of your friends? Are you a Mozy Home customer that would like a free month of backup?

Well now referrals aren't the only way to get free storage!  Back by popular demand!!!  For the next eight weeks we are running a promotion in the community.

It's very easy. If you register for an account in the community we will add 256MB of storage to your Mozy Home Free account. The storage will be added at the end of the promotional period. Once you register for a community membership then you can make a comment on this blog article for an additional 256MB of storage. It doesn't end there though. Make a post in our idea exchange, comment on another blog, start a thread or comment on a thread and we will give you and additional 256MB of storage per post. The maximum storage provided will be 1GB, so that means if you register for a membership in the community, post on this blog and then write two other posts elsewhere in the community, you will get a total of 1GB additional storage.

We know there are already quite a few members of the community with Mozy Home Free accounts so we are extending this offer to you as well. Simply comment below and we will be happy to apply the storage to your account after the promotion ends. You may also write up to an additional three posts throughout the community to get a total of 1GB of additional storage.

We don't want to leave out our Mozy Home paid customers during this promotion so if you register for a community account and then make a comment below, we will extend your account one month for free. The total I can give is one month of free service so simply register and post below. But please feel free to use the general discussion boards if you have questions about Mozy or need assistance.

If anyone has support related questions then please post them on the appropriate board. This board is simply so I can track the members of the community that want to be involved in this promotion. We will be holding a few contests and promotions this year so stay tuned. If you are a reseller, please don't think we forgot about you! We have a contest just for you!  If anyone has any questions for me about this promotion then please post them below or send me a Private Message. I'll get back to you as quick as possible. This promotion doesn't have many rules but please be considerate of the Community Guidelines and don't forget to check out the New to the Community section.

If you need assistance, please create a post in one of the numerous forum discussion boards.  Afterall, that is why we are having this promotion!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Comments
azcazc
Villager

(0)

Thanks for another promotion. I have found the facility to download older versions of a file extremely useful.
AJF
Spy

(0)

Thanks for the nice promo.

Let me start with a basic question---I guess since I can post here, I'm already registered?  If so, does that mean I lose the chance to get the initial 256mb?

Andrew

Ernst01
Villager

(0)

Hi Zach, I appreciate the added storage for my Mozy Free account. I've been a user for quite some  time and I'm  testing the restore capability now and then. Mozy appears to be reliable.

stretchr
Villager

(0)

Thanks Mozy! Can always do with some extra space.

Claudius
Villager

(0)

Hi all Mozy team.

I love Mozy. Thank you for this free storage operation.

Regards.

Claudius.

stosh
Villager

(0)

Thank you for a great product (Mozy) and the free extra storage. Sorry if this question has already been answered but is there a Mozy version for Linux for the soon-to-be converts from end-of-support Windows XP OS?

TedMozy
Student

(1)

Thanks Mozy!

StephenC...

Warrior

(7)

@Mozy and Co

Oh, ok Smiley Happy There's never anything such as a free lunch so I just wondered what was in it for you, but if getting awareness is the only reason than I'm ok with that Smiley Happy I'm also a long time user of the free account. I usually trim my backup to stop going over the quota so a bit more storage helps Smiley Happy

Thanks for the promotion. Mozy Free Home helped me transition twice to new computers.

stgnewsl...

Villager

(0)

Nice that this promotion is being offered to users of 'Free' also.

dsampson01
Villager

(0)

Ah, that's great! Can always use the extra 256M of space! Thanks!!!

Douga99
Warrior

(5)

Count me in... thanks Mozy!

matty
Student

(0)

What a great idea! THanks

ttfitz
Cook

(0)

Thanks for the extra space, Mozy!

bubblyju...

Student

(0)

I'm in, I like MozyHome for its ability to backup Outlook psts.

ruadog
Elite Level 2

(12)

Thanks Mozy, I am running up against my free limit so this is great timing!

RMW
Villager

(0)

I participated in October. Did I get any free storage for that? I haven't seen any confirmation to that effect. Mozy used to list how much storage space you had but now they don't.

richw42
Cook

(0)

Thank you for the free offer! The previous one came just in time, as I was bouncing against the limit.

zachm
Admin Emeritus

(402)

@RMW, we did assign storage at the end of the previous promotion.  I'll PM you this afternoon with details. I will also make a post on how to check your storage. If you log in at mozy.com/login, then click on your name at the top right corner and then click Manage Account then it will show the storage used/remaining at the bottom of the page.

dgom
Villager

(2)

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the extra storage!

username...

Master Level 1

(3043)

It looks like you are getting a good response :-)

redwolf
Student

(1)

Simply comment below and we will be happy to apply the storage to your account.

Done.

sinbad21
Cook

(0)

Good idea, thanks for the extra storage.

Replying here to get the bonus!

Checking to see if I can post. I don't recall signing up as a community member. Is it automatic with a Mozy backup account?
That did post. I didn't see a link to Community from the my Mozy backup page. That would make participating in Community more convenient. Thanks.
h1618
Cook

(0)

Thanks for this promotion - I enjoyed Mozy for some years now and it helped me more than one time, support is great!

SimonB
Student

(0)

Thanks me too. You guys are awesome!

scottwil...

Student

(0)

Already registered and posted in tech support fourm