Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
zachm
Community Manager

(239)

Mozy Community Registration Promotion AGAIN?!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Are you a Mozy Home Free customer that needs more storage but already referred all of your friends? Are you a Mozy Home customer that would like a free month of backup?

Well now referrals aren't the only way to get free storage!  Back by popular demand!!!  For the next eight weeks we are running a promotion in the community.

It's very easy. If you register for an account in the community we will add 256MB of storage to your Mozy Home Free account. The storage will be added at the end of the promotional period. Once you register for a community membership then you can make a comment on this blog article for an additional 256MB of storage. It doesn't end there though. Make a post in our idea exchange, comment on another blog, start a thread or comment on a thread and we will give you and additional 256MB of storage per post. The maximum storage provided will be 1GB, so that means if you register for a membership in the community, post on this blog and then write two other posts elsewhere in the community, you will get a total of 1GB additional storage.

We know there are already quite a few members of the community with Mozy Home Free accounts so we are extending this offer to you as well. Simply comment below and we will be happy to apply the storage to your account after the promotion ends. You may also write up to an additional three posts throughout the community to get a total of 1GB of additional storage.

We don't want to leave out our Mozy Home paid customers during this promotion so if you register for a community account and then make a comment below, we will extend your account one month for free. The total I can give is one month of free service so simply register and post below. But please feel free to use the general discussion boards if you have questions about Mozy or need assistance.

If anyone has support related questions then please post them on the appropriate board. This board is simply so I can track the members of the community that want to be involved in this promotion. We will be holding a few contests and promotions this year so stay tuned. If you are a reseller, please don't think we forgot about you! We have a contest just for you!  If anyone has any questions for me about this promotion then please post them below or send me a Private Message. I'll get back to you as quick as possible. This promotion doesn't have many rules but please be considerate of the Community Guidelines and don't forget to check out the New to the Community section.

If you need assistance, please create a post in one of the numerous forum discussion boards.  Afterall, that is why we are having this promotion!

This promotion is now over. Thank you for participating.

Comments
Wayward
Shogun Level 2

(285)

Zach ... I'm a Mozy Home user and already a Community member. Do I qualify for that fine one free month lagniappe deal?  If so, bring it on. ☺☺:smileyhappy:

Owyn
Emperor Level 1

(675)

+registered

+posted here 

+posted in other place

+posted in another place

:catvery-happy:

>We know there are already quite a few members of the community with Mozy Home Free accounts so we are extending this offer to you as well. 

to who?

zachm
Community Manager

(239)

@Wayward  of course, same rules as last time and you aren't excluded if you participated last time.

@Owyn, it is extended for people that are already registered in the community. I was just saying that everyone gets to participate, not just new members.

Trillian
Warrior

(5)

Thanks for offering this to us Mozy Home Free users too!

KurtL
Cook

(1)

Great idea for a great product.  Thank you.

Jane15
Spy

(2)

Thank you! I have greatly appreciated the Mozy service!

Tigger
Villager

(0)

Good - really enjoyed the last promotion like this!

dalathrop
Cook

(0)

Thanks for the offer.  I will do some posting.

CTeardrop
Villager

(0)

Hi Zach. What about those that aren't interested.  Tell you the truth, I havn't been very happy.  I am greatful for the free storage space but I have found that some data just is missing after 2 weeks, and when I need that restored data it is not there. 

jpell
Cook

(1)

Glad to add more space to it.  Still wish there was an unlimited space option and I'd be a paid member!

Quincy
Villager

(1)

This is my first post and appreciate the added storage for my Mozy Free account. Been a user for a long time and have found it very reliable and feel  much better about not losing info to a failing computer!

gjjew1
Cook

(0)

WILCO!!!

Julien
Elite Level 1

(10)

Thank you Mozy team for the great app, the great service and this promotionnal offer ..

Keep on the good work.

I've been using mozy for several years and it saved my data a couple of times ...

Julien.

StephenC...

Warrior

(7)

Isn't that just generating random comments for no other purpose other than so we get more free space? Which is of course the only reason I'm writing here. Just seems pointless unless you just want the ad revenue.

moominmama
Villager

(0)

Yes please!

zachm
Community Manager

(239)

@stephencwll, we don't get any type of ad revenue and we are aware that there will be 'some' random comments.  To us, it is worth it because the reason behind this promotion is to raise awareness for the discussion boards and ultimately we hope to help anyone that has issues.  We are glad you are posting though!

kbrauner
Student

(1)

As per Quincy above, "This is my first post and appreciate the added storage for my Mozy Free account. Been a user for a long time and have found it very reliable and feel much better about not losing info to a failing computer!"

TEMOZ
Cook

(0)

Love Mozy Homeand Mozy Sync, it has been a lifesaver!  Thanks

jonlaury
Cook

(0)

@StephenC,

Right! and as long as Mozy isn't doing an NSA, I'm happy to have another 256K, as I'm at the margins of my free account.

Aside, from the above, having an offsite auto backup is tremendous peace of mind. Love Mozy for that.

John

sonicemi
Cook

(3)

Awesome, thank you!

GMOM
Student

(0)

How do I know if I am already registered for an account in the community or not?

Also, I just tried to download to another community and all of my information was not there.  I may not know how to do it correctly.  I just know that it was popping up on my computer every day so I assumed.  What I mean is that my files downloaded but parts of some files were missing.

Fortunately, I am still able to access all my files from the other computer but then I wouldn't need you then would I?  I just don't understand.

shaiay
Cook

(0)

Thank you for the free storage!

pdpco
Villager

(0)

Is there a separate registration for the "Community", and if so, where do I register?

Thank you...

HankinsD
Warrior

(5)

This is a wonderful promotion! Thank you for adding the MozyHome paid customers in to it as well. Mozy has simplified my life. It has been a set and forget type of service. Thank you for making backups so simple.

David

susantm
Student

(1)

I very much appreciate my Mozy Free Home account. It saved me once when my computer died unexpectedly. And customer support has been great when I had a problem. I am very happy with the service. Except I just realized that I probably need to install Mozy onto the new computer I just bought. I want to keep those back ups going!

D___T
Cook

(0)

Mozy rules.. thank you!

antiartist
Assassin

(0)

Here I am!  I posted!  Do I get some extra space now?  Mozy = Love

davidily...

Villager

(0)

Thanks, Mozy is AWESOME!!!!

MOT
Villager

(0)

Count me in.  Can always use some extra storage space. Thanks!

plbard
Warrior

(3)

Mozy is in fact the new Ronco. I have a  MacBook Pro 17" dated early 2007. I have literally set Mozy and forgot about it. A few times I needed something and I did not hesitate. I like to Mozy! 

Thanks, ZachM! :smileyhappy:

Comment on Thread
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.