Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: How to Find Your Support ID
MozyPro customers who are looking for Phone Support will need their 9-digit Support ID in order to get through. Today's blog post covers the steps you need to take to find yours...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
angelag
Community Manager

(1193)

Mozy Community Feedback Giveaway Winners Announced!

First of all, we want to thank everyone who took the time to leave us feedback for our new Community design in the recent giveaway. It is so greatly appreciated and we're taking each and every comment into account as we make changes going forward.

But we know what you're really here for today...

You want to know who won the Amazon gift cards, don't you?

Well... We're going to tell you...

Drumroll please...

Enough with the suspense already!

Who won?!?!?

Congratulations to...

1MozyGiveawayWinners.png

The Winners:

Yay! Congrats Mozy Community Rockstars! We're so lucky to have you around, and we couldn't be happier to send you your prize. Please check your private messages where you'll soon receive communication regarding your winnings. Once you have your private message, please reply with the requested information ASAP so we can get that gift card on its way.

Comments
ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

Congrats and thanks again for taking the time to give feedback on our current community. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help steer our redesign in the next year.

IreneLinda
Sensei Level 1

(51)

What a surprise to win and what fun to be one of 5 winners. Congratulations to my fellow winners and thank you to Mozy for holding this contest. You deserve kudos for being so customers responsive, supportive and communicative...all characteristics found all too rarely (I'd written "often" in error! Duh) these days.

Linda

Wayward
Overlord Level 1

(722)

Thanks Mozy folks ... it was an interesting contest and I think there were some very effective suggestions.  I enjoy being part of the Mozy community and appreciate the continued flow of helpful information.

ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

You're very welcome and thank you so much for your positive feedback! 

@angelag will be contacting you for your shipping information, and then we'll get these gift cards out to you by the end of the week. I hope you have something in mind to spend them on!

IreneLinda
Sensei Level 1

(51)

Thanks, Shawn. Yes, Angie has already contacted me and I've sent her the info she requested. I'm having fun deciding on something to spend my winnings on!

Linda

JaredG

(654)

Congratulations to all those who won!  

ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

@IreneLinda @Wayward @SHinSF @cvz @Crag_Hack

We're just waiting for a couple more responses with shipping addresses, and then we'll get these out to you early next week. Sorry for the delay!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Wayward
Overlord Level 1

(722)

Thanks for the update @ShawnL ... it was an interesting discussion subject and I enjoyed participating.  Since I'm sort of an Amazon junkie, having a card on the way is not at all bad.  Most appreciated.   Smiley Happy

ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

@IreneLinda @Wayward @cvz @Crag_Hack - The gift cards are going out today! If you run across any issues with the shipment, please let myself or @angelag know. 

@SHinSF - We'll ship your gift card out once we confirm your shipping address. 

Thanks!

IreneLinda
Sensei Level 1

(51)

That's great, Shawn. Will let you know when it arrives. How fun!

Thanks,

Linda

ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

@IreneLinda - I'm so excited for you all to get your prizes! I figured Amazon cards are useful for anyone as there is so much to choose from on their website. Enjoy!

IreneLinda
Sensei Level 1

(51)

Hi Shawn and Angie,

Your gift card just arrived, via FedEx Overnight Express no less. Now the fun part...using it for something special on Amazon.

Thanks so much...this has been a great experience. Smiley Very Happy

Linda

angelag
Community Manager

(1193)

@IreneLinda,

You're so welcome! Congrats again, and I hope you find something to treat yourself to. Smiley Happy

ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

@IreneLinda - You're welcome! I'm so glad you enjoyed our contest and thanks so much for your feedback again. We hope you find our community useful and we hope you like our redesign in the coming year!

IreneLinda
Sensei Level 1

(51)

And I can't wait to see the redesign next year...with the emphasis on "see"! Smiley Wink

Linda

ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

@IreneLinda - Yes I agree! Smiley Very Happy

ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

@Wayward @cvz @Crag_Hack - You should have received your gift cards already or at least by the end of the week. If you don't see them by Monday, I'll track them down for you. 

@SHinSF - We'll ship your gift card out once we confirm your shipping address. 

Thanks!