We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

http://community.mozy.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Access-Live-Chat-Support/ba-p/93042

BlogArticlePage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Labels
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!
angelag
Community Manager

(1240)

How to Access Live Chat Support

Are you a MozyHome or MozyPro subscriber looking for support via chat? Mozy offers chat support to all paid accounts, and chat support is available 24/7 via both our American and European support centers.

shutterstock_670651498.jpg

How to Access Live Chat

If you're unsure how to access chat, please follow these steps:

1. Go to http://support.mozy.com
  2. Click on My Support

User-added image

1. If prompted, log in
  2. On the right under Contact Support, click on the option Chat

User-added image

1. Click Start Chat.
  2. Fill out the session form, and click Submit to begin chatting with a support agent.

Chat Form

Note: Support chat is not available for MozyHome Free accounts.

Have any questions? Concerns? Comments? Leave them in the comment field below!

Comments
JaredG

(825)

Thank you for creating another great blog!

BruceBanner

Visitor

What are my support options as a Free customer?

BruceBanner

Visitor

I wasn't able to find my answer in the documentation

BruceBanner

Visitor

I am getting AccountError1?>

StacyB

Visitor

Experiencing an issue with accessing chat as well.

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@angelag - Great post as always!

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

All of our previous blogs and webinars can be found in the link below:

Mozy Blogs

Mozy Webinars

Should you have any questions, please let us know in the comments.

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@BruceBanner

Thank you for reaching out. MozyHome Free customers have access to our knowledge base, documentation, as well as the use of the community. Additional information can be found in the link below:

What are my options when I need to contact support?

In regard to the AccountError1 message, this is typically attributed to an error with the password. If you recently changed your password, then the software may still be trying to login with the old password and just needs to be updated. Please see the link below for steps on resolving the issue:

AccountError1

If these steps do not resolve the issue, please let us know and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@StacyB

Are you receiving any particular error when trying to access chat? Have you tried another browser?

If you would like to register in the community, we can gather your details in a private message and have a case created for you if you are unable to access chat. 

Thanks!

0 Reps

BruceBanner

Visitor

OK I did change my password and that seemed to get the backup started, but failed in an AccountError3. What does this mean?

StacyB

Visitor

Some Java error.

ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@BruceBanner - An AccountError3 message means you are over your current storage limit. To resolve this, please follow the steps below:

AccountError3

You can either purchase more storage to accommodate your backup or you can remove files from your backup to bring yourself under quota. 

Let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to help!

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

@StacyB - If you are receiving a Java error this is an issue native to your machine.  Make sure Java is up to date on your computer in addition to your Windows updates. Please also try using another browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer. 

Let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to help!

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager

(628)

If you're a Pro customer, make sure and check out our new blog:

How to find your Support ID

0 Reps