Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
tylerp
Employee

(1)

Community Redesign Contest Winners!

Thanks for your Community involvement!  Because of your participation in the Community, more users like you are finding answers to their questions.  We want to make this an even better experience for everyone!  For that reason, we are working on redesigning the Mozy Community. 

We have been hard at work redesigning the Community and coming up with an easier and more user friendly experience.  We are busy coming up with good ideas of how to improve the Community and have reached out to you, our community members for your ideas.  Thank you so much for your help!  You guys had some great ideas that we are working on implementing into the new community.

We wanted to give a big shout out and congratulation to our contest winners! Wayward was our Nexus 7 winner!  We had a few runners up that we will be sending “swag bags” to.  A special thanks to our runners up xdomingo, andymyers, and cherissemiller.  You all had great ideas, so thank you very much. 

The Community has had several contests and has given away tons of swag and a Nexus 7. Stay current on what is happening in the Community for your so that you can have a chance to help make the community a better place!

Comments
Owyn
Overlord Level 2

(664)

So could you write what those winner suggested and you'd be implementing here or just summarize it somehow? Thanks.

tylerp
Employee

(1)

I was not part of the committee that decided what the winning suggestions were.  Sorry, I don't have more info.  I have attended a few of the redesign meetings, and from what I have seen, the focus of the redesign is making the community more simple and user friendly. Zach M and I have asked that release notes be made available on or before the release of the redesigned community.

xdomingo
Sensei Level 1

(30)

That is really great!!! I've been disconnected till now an it is a great new to hear I am a runner up :-).

Congratulations to Wayward, enjoy the Nexus!!!! :-)))

Comment on Thread
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.