Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
jgoris
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Sox compliance.

I'm not sure if this can be answered here but here it goes, as part of SOX (Sarbanes Oxley), public service companies are required to undergo an audit of their procedures and risks.  This audit results in a report generated by their auditor, a Service Organization Control (SOC1) report.  Would you advise me as to how to obtain one for Mozy.

MattS
Employee
(37)
Solution

Re: Sox compliance.

Hi jgoris,

This document explains our certifications (including the SOC 1 audit) and provides contact information for obtaining a copy of these reports and certifications:

http://mozy.com/system/resources/W1siZiIsIjIwMTQvMDMvMTgvMTVfNTVfMTFfMTQ4X2RzX3BkZl9tb3p5ZW50ZXJwcml...

We also have some more information about maintaining regulatory compliance which can be found here:

http://mozy.com/system/resources/W1siZiIsIjIwMTQvMDMvMTgvMTVfNTRfNDZfMjlfZHNfcGRmX21venllbnRlcnByaXN...

MattS

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(386)

@jgoris was that the information you were looking for?

Zach M.
Community Manager
jgoris
Cook
(0)

Matt,

Thanks for your response.  I was looking for the whole report but you pointed me in another direction.  I will try it.

Tks,

jgoris