Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Highlighted
Solved (Go to Solution)

New Spectrum user Trying to start the Cloud Backup service Need a how-to manual

Is there a manual on how to use this service? The one on Spectrum business is from 2007.

I'm on the admin console and don't know what to do. Help me !!

ScottS1
(127)

Re: New Spectrum user Trying to start the Cloud Backup service Need a how-to manual

@jbcthree

Thanks for reaching out today. Can you explain to me what you are intending on backing up with Mozy in regards to Spectrum?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

ScottS1
(127)

Re: New Spectrum user Trying to start the Cloud Backup service Need a how-to manual

@jbcthree

Just checking in. As far as Spectrum goes, can you explain to me in detail what you intend on backing up with Mozy? Are you looking for particular files regarding Spectrum? Are you curious to know where they are stored? I can tell you we do not yet currently have a guide on backing up Spectrum-related software.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

0 Reps

I have Spectrum Business internet service. One of their products is your cloud backup.

I want to back up my documents and such that we create on a daily basis.

I don't need to do anything with Spectrum files.

0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)
Solution

@jbcthree

No worries, I just wanted to clarify to see precisely what you needed. I have included relevant articles to assist you with utilizing Mozy to modify your backup selection:

- Using Backup Sets: http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-is-a-Backup-Set-and-how-to-use-it

- Using File System: http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/When-to-select-files-or-folders-in-the-File-System-tab

You can get to these sections by opening Mozy, clicking on Settings, then clicking on the corresponding File System and Backup Sets tab. This will get you selecting your files right away.

Please be aware of our Knowledge Base for future questions if you want to review any official documentation:

- http://support.mozy.com/KnowledgeBaseHome

These links are exclusively for the Mozy software for Windows. If you use Macintosh, please click here for file selection instructions.

Let me know if this helps! If so, please be sure to mark this section as the solution!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@jbcthree

Just checking in. Did you have any questions regarding the suggestions offered? We will be marking this thread as resolved shortly.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@jbcthree

We will now mark this thread as solved. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps