Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
The Mozy Blog: Windows 10, FilterError0, and Digitally Signed Driver Errors
A new update has been released for the Windows client that resolves some issues users were experiencing with Windows 10. Check out the latest blog for details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
In case you missed it, April's webinar has been posted!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
BMitzel
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Missing Delete button for removing user accounts

Hello I am trying to clear out users accounts from our Mozy enterprise console and the delete button what used to be there is missing.  Thought it was a weird glitch with IE so tried in chrome and have the same issue. The delete button that is usually in the upper right corner of user information tab is no longer there to delete the account. Anyone else having this issue?

Please let me know

Thank you

Brad MItzel

ShawnL
Community Manager
(449)

Re: Missing Delete button for removing user accounts

@BMitzel

I am going to get with our senior support agents and see what information we can find for you on this. Once I have some additional information I will update you right away.

Thanks!

Shawn

Shawn L.
Community Manager
PTNubs
(270)
Solution

Hi @BMitzel

Because your account is using a FedID authentication with an LDAP Push, the manual create and delete options for users are removed from the Admin Console.

The manual addition or removal of users is done via provisioning in your Active Directory, which would then get pushed via the LDAP connector to Mozy and update accordingly.

If you have further questions or issues with the LDAP Push, please contact Support.

Peter M
Community Moderator
ShawnL
Community Manager
(449)

@BMitzel

Was your question answered with the information provided in this thread? If so, please mark the response by clicking on the Accept as Solution button.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will be glad to help!

Shawn

Shawn L.
Community Manager
Tyler_W
(72)

@BMitzel

Did @PTNubs answer, help answer your question? Is there anything else we can assist you with?

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead
AngelinaS
(211)

@BMitzel   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie