Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: How the Backup Process Works
Have you ever wondered what exactly is happening when you start a Mozy backup? This article explains the process in detail.

Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Julien
Elite Level 1
(11)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Internet Explorer 11 Mozy websites compatibility

Hi,

Could you please have the Mozy Account and the Mozy Community web sites compatible with Internet Explorer 11 ?

I hate Chrome and I'm not really fond of Firefox.

Thanks.

Julien.

Claudius
Villager
(0)

Re: Internet Explorer 11 Mozy websites compatibility

Yes, please, I also have Internet Explorer 11 and Mozy website is not working properly.

I thought it was my computer but it seems that other users are having the same problem.

Claudius.

carlco
(159)
Solution

Hi there,

This issue should be resolved. If you are still expieriencing issues with IE 11  please clear the cache and try again. Please let us know if it still has problems after clearing the cache.

Thank you,

Carl Cochran
Mozy L2 Support Engineer
Julien
Elite Level 1
(11)

carlco wrote:

Hi there,

This issue should be resolved. If you are still expieriencing issues with IE 11  please clear the cache and try again. Please let us know if it still has problems after clearing the cache.

Hi,

I often clear my cache with CCleaner and I still have problem with the Mozy website.

Just to log in I have to do it in 3 steps :

- 1 ) Get to the web page and acces the sing in page.

- 2 ) Enter my email adress and password, validate and get an error that I'm using IE7 (see screenshot : http://eighth.passenger.free.fr/TTH/Mozy0.jpg).

- 3 ) Reload the main page and clik again to access the sign in page but this time get to access my account ...

Even menus end topics are not properly displayed (see screenshot : http://eighth.passenger.free.fr/TTH/Mozy1.jpg).

Just to respond to your message was an awful pain. It took me 3 times and a lot of precious time ...
I can't even post my attachments ...

Maybe it doesn't like french ...

Regards.

Julien.

Tyler_W
(72)

@Claudius @Julien

We feel like this issue has been resolved. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead