Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
paj
Warrior
(8)
Solved (Go to Solution)

How do I put someone on stop or hold when they haven't paid?

Hi there, hope you can help. I have a customer who is late in payment and need to put their backups on hold/stop. Is there an easy way to do this without accessing their computers remotely?

Many thanks, Dave.

AngelinaS
(220)
Solution

Re: How do I put someone on stop or hold when they haven't paid?

@paj   You can suspend a user's machine, or the entire User group from within the Mozy Admin Console of a MozyPro account as per http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-Suspend-a-computer-on-your-account  This way, the backups will stop, but the accounts will still remain on your account until either the payment is worked out, or you decide to remove them from the account.  Removal of a user/machine will delete all backed up data from the Mozy servers.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(454)

@paj

The solution Angelina provided should work for you.  Were you able to suspend the computer for backup?

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @paj!

We haven't heard back from you in a while, and we're hoping this means that your issue is resolved and you have been able to complete you task with @AngelinaS' solution. Since it's been a while, I'm going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved. If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know, create a new thread, or contact support. Smiley Happy

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
paj
Warrior
(8)

Many thanks for this solution. I missed the emails as they were in a separate account we use mainly for reporting.

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@paj - You're welcome! Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps