Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
Solved (Go to Solution)

Change backup failure threshold in Admin Console

I have multiple machines that are not always turned on and may not backup for days at a time. Is it possible to exclude these pc's from showing in the admin console in the "backed up within 1 week", etc fields in the admin console's backup overview? I would like to change the threshold from 1 day to at least 3 days.

Thanks.

Re: Change backup failure threshold in Admin Console

Any help on this?

HashemH
(262)
Solution

Re: Change backup failure threshold in Admin Console

daverobbins1 - Currently there are no options in the Client Configuration to apply specific rules to a group of machines. If I understand your request correctly, you want to change the number of days before receiving a warning. There is on option in the Client Configuration that allows you to change number of days for all machines. You can also generate reports for those machines in the Scheduled Reports section of the Admin Console.

Byte Right Support.png

If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Term and conditions
http://mozy.com/terms

Latest Download
https://mozy.com/download/