Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Alert: Attention macOS High Sierra Users: We are aware there may be some compatibility issues between macOS High Sierra and Mozy. Your backed up data remains protected. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.

Latest from the Blog: Thinking About Signing Up for MozyPro?
Are you a new customer looking to protect your business data? Or maybe you're a MozyHome user who needs to make sure their work-related documents are protected and are thinking of upgrading to MozyPro? See why you should and how to do it in today's post...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
In case you missed it, today's webinar has been posted!
becid
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Billing History

Hello,

I would like to print off my invoice for January from the “billing History” section on the website, but it’s giving me the error “There was no account activity for the selected billing period.” for both January and December.  November and older come up correctly.  Can you tell me how to fix this so I can get a print out and send it to my accounting dept?

We get an email each month, but that’s just contains an excel file without details, so that doesn’t help me.

Thanks!

0 Reps
zachm
Admin Emeritus
(393)

Re: Billing History

Ah, this looks like it might have been a little tough for the community to answer. I'm going to get a support agent to assist. Sit tight.

Zach M.
Community Manager
0 Reps
jonr
(41)
Solution

I have created a case for this issue and have emailed information from that case.

Thanks,

Jonr

0 Reps
AngelinaS
(222)

@becid   We feel like this issue has been resolved since @jonr created a support case for you. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you,

Angie

0 Reps