Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
becid
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Billing History

Hello,

I would like to print off my invoice for January from the “billing History” section on the website, but it’s giving me the error “There was no account activity for the selected billing period.” for both January and December.  November and older come up correctly.  Can you tell me how to fix this so I can get a print out and send it to my accounting dept?

We get an email each month, but that’s just contains an excel file without details, so that doesn’t help me.

Thanks!

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(387)

Re: Billing History

Ah, this looks like it might have been a little tough for the community to answer. I'm going to get a support agent to assist. Sit tight.

Zach M.
Community Manager
jonr
(41)
Solution

I have created a case for this issue and have emailed information from that case.

Thanks,

Jonr

AngelinaS
(222)

@becid   We feel like this issue has been resolved since @jonr created a support case for you. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you,

Angie