Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: How the Backup Process Works
Have you ever wondered what exactly is happening when you start a Mozy backup? This article explains the process in detail.

Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Tosh
Spy
(5)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Accidentally removed machine from User

Hi,

I accidently removed a machine from one of my users.

This remote user has two machines and two backup sets. Is there a way to restore the machine & backup set to his account? Will MozyPro on his mac automatically start a new backup set?

HELP!

ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

Re: Accidentally removed machine from User

@Tosh - I created a case for you with our support department so that they can help with your request. 

Please let me know if there are any additional questions I can help answer for you. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
Tosh
Spy
(5)
Solution

Thanks. MozyPro Support undeleted the machine/backup.

ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

@Tosh - Perfect! I see from the case that you're all taken care of. If there is anything else we can assist you with, feel free to create a new thread in the forum and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forum and have a great day!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
JaredG
(470)

@Tosh

Even though this case has been marked as solved I just wanted to warn that any time a computer is deleted from Mozy and "brought back to life" a restore must be started imediatly because our clean up servers can reach a computer at any time and there is no guarantee the data will be available after a machine is deleted.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support