Mozy documentation is also available in:
This tutorial explains how to generate reports in the MozyPro Admin Console, including use of Report Builer and exporting .CSV files.
1. First log into the admin console
2. In the left hand menu near the bottom is the Graphs & Reports section
3. Click Report Builder and the report builder will open with a list of available reports and their summaries
4. Click the report you wish to add
5. Fill out the information in the requested fields, make sure to click all of the tabs in this report so you can select the scope of user groups and add recipients
6. Press Save
7. Click Scheduled Reports
8. Reports will be sent out on a regular basis but you will be able to download the report directly or email it to a recipient
Please note: This tutorial is not intended as a forum thread but rather to provide support through the video and documentation within. Please post any questions in the support community.
07-20-2011 03:52 AM